Skip to main content

Be yourself!!

Good morning to all. After a so called vacation, firstly I would like to apologize for not bringing anything new for my readers.  I was out on a break, recharging myself. In this break period, I came across many experiences which taught me many lessons. The most important lesson that I have learnt, which of course I will share with you all also is as the title of this post also hint is 'Be yourself.'

It happens many a times we come across several situations in our life where in order to boost our ego or for any other reason we try to copy others. You all may agree or disagree with me, but many times especially in our teenage days, we try to copy the most famous personality of our schools. The point is we try to copy them and most of us succeed also to some extent, some may succeed to about 80 %, but my friends, rest 20% you are what you are! This 20% is lost somewhere under the rest 80%.

The other point that I would like to share about what my experience has taught me that sooner or later your inner self will not allow you to be that duplicate other. The real side of you will surely come out. It can be due to psychological effect of not following yourself but instead following the one who you aren't. This leads to nowhere but to a path where you constantly fool yourself.

Let's take an example, a hypothetical one. We all guys try to be like the famous Bollywood stars, Salman Khan or Hrithik Roshan. We all crave for that damn body of theirs. We all try everything that they do, their diet, their exercise routine etc. etc. but what happens at the end? We end up eating all that crazy stuff and skip exercise those results in abnormal weight gain instead of building muscle mass. 

I don't say that we can't do it, sure we can, but we have to make ourselves adhered to that will power. The most important of all is that we are so busy in our life that we many a times neglect being ourselves and copy or you can say duplicate others.  Sooner or later, you will realize that it’s nothing!
It's better not to copy others and spoil your own self but to be yourself and enjoy life, living in freedom. 



Post a Comment

Your comments are priceless!

Popular posts from this blog

I wish this night stayed....

Cold breeze grazing my feet Maybe it's an act so folly But my heart skipped a beat Surrounded by sheer melancholy Your whispers echoing in my ears Its difficult to see with Eyes welling up with tears Heart aching in writhe Winds changed the direction again Waiting for this since quite long No more I can abstain Come let's dance to the song Beneath the open sky Beside you I laid Now don't say bye I wish this night stayed... Check out the poem Just you and I... Image source: here

Meet our Desi Superhero … here comes A Flying Jatt! 10 reasons to watch the film on Zee Cinema on 22 Oct@8PM

 Zee Cinema is showing the movie A Flying Jatt, starring Tiger Shroff this weekend. Though I wanted to watch this movie with my nephew and niece but I was not able to. But, this weekend I am surely going to enjoy the movie with the kids. Below are the 10 reasons to watch this film: 1.        India’s first flying Superhero India’s first flying superhero – A Flying Jatt saves the day in the coolest way. Bestowed not only with this incredible superpower our man can also display some jaw-dropping martial art moves. 2.        This Superhero has a Supermom Most of the superheroes that we know pledge to save the world and have lost their parents to an accident. But this super hero has a supermom who constantly reminds him of his duties. A typical Indian mother, she scolds him every time his reluctant to use his superpowers. She definitely is a supermom! 3.        Powers + Killer dance moves = Legendary Superhero You might be Superman or Batman but one th

Happy New Year 2022: Best Quotes, Wishes, Messages to share with your near and dear ones

    As we proceed further to step into the new year 2022, I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year 2022. I started my blog in the year 2012 and year on year the, blogging journey has been wonderful experience for me.  I was not aware of How to start a blog, but as I continued writing, I was able to sail through the process. This dream flourished when I started with Storizen Magazine !    Today, I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year 2022. Most of you would not be able to party, celebrate the occasion like before due to the pandemic and rising Omicron cases!However, messaging, wishing your loved ones also counts for a celebration, isn't it? I am sharing below some of the best Happy New Year 2022 wishes, messages, quotes for you to share with  your friends, family and near and dear ones!   Happy New Year 2022 Wishes Time flies when you’re with the love of your life. Cheers to another year together — and forever to go!  I’m so proud of all your accomplishments th